3. The content of Janusmed Sex and Gender support is updated regularly, in some cases daily, and users are not informed in advance about this.
4. Region Stockholm does not guarantee that the information in Janusmed knowledge support is complete, correct or up-to-date.
5. Region Stockholm holds copyright and ownership rights to the content of Janusmed Sex and Gender. Region Stockholm is only responsible for how the content is reproduced in Janusmed Sex and Gender when it’s published via its own channel https://Janusmed.se
6. The contents of Janusmed Sex and Gender may be quoted to the extent permitted under current copyright legislation. When citing, the source must be clearly indicated. Stated in Swedish according to: Region Stockholm, the Health and Medical Care Administration. Janusmed Sex and Gender. Available via https://janusmed.se/en/sexandgender. Accessed Month/Date/Year.
7. When Janusmed Sex and Gender links to, or is linked from, other websites, it does not mean that Region Stockholm approves or supports the opinions or the information conveyed on these websites.
8. Region Stockholm takes no responsibility for damage caused by sabotage or viruses in Janusmed Sex and Gender and websites that Janusmed Sex and Gender links to, or is linked from.
9. Anyone who uses or otherwise accesses the information in Janusmed knowledge support does so at their own risk. Region Stockholm is not responsible in any case for direct or indirect damage, cost, loss or claims that may arise due to the use of Janusmed knowledge support.
10. Region Stockholm does not guarantee that Janusmed Sex and Gender functions without interruptions or disruptions and disclaims responsibility for interruptions or disruptions that may occur in the operation of Janusmed Sex and Gender.
11. Anyone who uses or otherwise takes part of the information in Janusmed Sex and Gender does not obtain any ownership or copyright to Janusmed Sex and Gender or part thereof.
14. Janusmed Sex and Gender are intended for use by healthcare professionals in their professional practice. If you as a layperson choose to use the information, you do so at your own risk. The information should not be considered professional medical advice and cannot replace a relationship with your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.